Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Picture 8

This would have been posted earlier but Nat's game didn't start until 7 and we didn't get home til late. But the pictures were worth it! This was Natalie's fist official volleyball game on the varsity team when she started. :) This quote pretty much sums it up.


Picture 8

Volleyball is my life, everything else is just details.
~Unknown



And now, because I did take some awesome pictures, enjoy some more! Picture 9 will come up sometime today before I go to the football game, I promise.










No comments:

Post a Comment