Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Picture 5....and 6 too! Yay!

Sorry! Britt's birthday was yesterday and being a Saturday with everyone home I didn't get a chance on the computer much. Still, I took pictures!!! This one is from Britt opening presents. Hopefully I'll get today's picture on here too. P.S. I chose this quote because Brittany always says that I'm old. (I'm only 4 yrs older than her!)

Picture 5

"You make me chuckle when you say that you are no longer young, that you have turned twenty-four. A man is or may be young to after sixty, and not old before eighty."
-Oliver Wendell Homes Jr.


Oh, and if you're curious, the present she's opening in this picture is a pillow. lol.

All right, here's picture 6. I actually got it done for you. If you looked at the post earlier you'd know that this wasn't here before. So, here you go.

The rules have changed. True power is held by the person who possesses the largest bookshelf, not gun cabinet or wallet.
~Anthony J. D'Angelo



---You may assume that this is, indeed 1 of my bookshelves. (It's still raining, okay? I can't keep taking pictures of the dark and dreary all month long, you'll get depressed.) Note: If you read my blog you probably are depressed because you came here hoping for entertainment and instead you got, well, this...


BONUS MATERIAL!!!

Cat in a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We put Peaches in a, yes, Victoria Secret bag and she strayed in it just long enough for the picture before letting herself out. Unfortunately I didn't get that picture. :( She's still a cutie though.

No comments:

Post a Comment