Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Picture 12

Here is picture 12. If you notice, it looks very similar to a previous picture. (pic 4) In fact, I was practically standing in the same spot when I took both pictures.The difference? It stopped raining!!!! Blue skies and sunny days!!! Wahaha. I chose this poem for this picture still thinking about events that have happened recently. It's only the 1st stanza but I think that's all it takes.

Picture 12

Above the Bright Blue Sky

Albert Midlane

There's a Friend for little children
Above the bright blue sky
A Friend who never changes,
Whose love will never die;
Our earthly friends may fail us,
and change with changing years
This Friend is always worthy
Of that dear name he bears.




Hehe, doesn't it look practically the same? I'm trying to get a sunset or sunrise in here but I always seem to miss them.

P.S. I found this quote today and even though it didn't match the picture I liked it. Enjoy

"Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor."
~Bill Shankly

Haven't quite decided why I like this quote, but I do. :) Maybe it's because when people ask me what's up I say the ceiling. Oh, and BTW, I read a poem today about blue skies VS grey skies and they used the E!! It must have been a Britt! Or someone who agrees with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment