Don't panic, I'm not sick. The popper post was meant to go up a few days ago and this one was meant to get put up yesterday at least. School started, okay? Not that you care, whoever is reading this :3 (kitty face) The point of this post, you ask? Here it is.
On Aug. 31st my Lit teacher Mrs. K. showed us a Ted Talk video and he challenged us to do something that we usually wouldn't for 30 days. He mentioned taking a picture everyday. I liked that idea, even if I usually take a picture a day. But I thought it would be cool to take the pictures and put them in with a scrapbook because I like that kind of thing. So my goal is to post the picture everyday so 1) I keep track of the pictures, and 2) for the sake of blogging. Will it always happen, probably not. Sorry. Also, I want to include a quote/poem/some form of text to go along with the picture that I will also post here. So, without further adieu, here are the 1st 3 pictures.
Picture 1, Sept. 1st
The world has different owners at sunrise ... Even your own garden does not belong to you. Rabbits and blackbirds have the lawns; a tortoise-shell cat who never appears in daytime patrols the brick walls, and a golden-tailed pheasant glints his way through the iris spears.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Picture 2, Sept. 2nd
"If cats understood technology and had opposable thumbs, they'd rule the world."
— P.C. Cast (Awakened)
— P.C. Cast (Awakened)
Picture 3, Sept. 3rd
"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
- Lady Bird Johnson
- Lady Bird Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment