Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
More Kitties!
Well, it's been almost a whole month since Peaches joined the family. She's settled in nicely. She has quite the personality. She will play with literally anything from her actual toys to her own tail! Salem and Chase have warmed up to her and Chase will play with her now.
No comments:
Post a Comment