Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fast Service

For church we did a service scavenger hunt where we had to go and do random acts of service to someone. It could be someone we knew or someone we didn't know. So my team went to Wal-Mart and we did everything from opening doors for people, to placing groceries into a woman's car, to quickly (and efficiently) cleaning some random person's car windows! It was so great. We felt like stalkers though. We only had thirty minutes to get there and back so it was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment