Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Richland Community Days

Wow! It's been a long while! Quick post today, (when are they not?) This Fri-Sat was Richland Community Days and every year on Saturday night they shoot off fireworks and this year they went for a record of some sort that was pretty awesome. They shot off golden fireworks that hung in the air as they shimmered. So the fire department shot off a bunch of them and then they stopped and started up again. The finale was amazing and even though I started my video late I still got like 30 some seconds of amazingness. Good stuff. The video isn't that great, nothing compared with actually being there and it came out white, but here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment