Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mormon Party

So on Saturday the youth got together and we had a party from 3-10:30. (That's AM, not PM...psych! Trust me I would not have gone had it started at 3 AM) So we played a lot of ultimate Frisbee, went to the park, water balloon fights, ordered pizza, and just chilled. So, now, because I know that's what most of you care about... the video's and pictures!! Note: the longer video may take more time to get to the good part because it's at the very end. I don't have the equipment to edit the video and if I do I don't know where it's at or how to use it. XD









No comments:

Post a Comment