Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Superman



I wrote this poem the other day on sheer whim. I didn't really know what I was writing until the words stopped flowing. it isn't very long but it's nice.

You can't always be SupermanYou can't always fly up high.
You can't always be worried about krypt-o-nite.
Sometimes you can't be strong.
That's okay, don't you know?

You can't always fly,
You won't always be the one to touch the sky.
Sometimes you'll fall, even when you give it your all.
But that's okay
You can't always be Superman.


No comments:

Post a Comment