Hello!

Hello world! Welcome to my new blog! One of my best-est best friends introduced me to blogging and I can't wait to get this all set up! One of the first things I want to get done is to post some of my pictures from my trips on here. This past week I went to Harmony (Oakland) PA with my church youth group and then we went onto Palmyra NY. It was a ton of fun, except when it rained! Anyway, so I have those pictures I want to post and some of the good ones from camp.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Returning continued....












I'm back! I had a lot of fun back in IL; with the exception of the humidity. I never cared for it and it was pretty bad. I got to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen in like a year. it was great. I saw the Baxter's, this family I use to babysit for. I missed them so much! They have four little girls from a year old to nine. I knew they would grow in a year, but I was so surprised at how much! I missed them like crazy and I was sad when we had to leave. I took a slew of pictures so I will post some of them when I can get them downloaded. It will be great! P.S. Sorry for the crazy arrangement of my words, I can't get the pictures to behave right.


No comments:

Post a Comment